The Experienced TRACK is a three-day workshop that will highlight the following topics:
1. managing the class during stories to maximize student engagement,
2. taking suggestions and story details from students,
3. moving beyond basic circling, triangling and describing the situation
4. adding variety to spice up your teaching,
5. and finding your TPRS style in the classroom.
The Non-Beginner Track is designed for teachers that have been to a handful of workshops, are proficient in conducting lesson using storytelling strategies and have been a language teacher for more than 3 years. This track starts on Monday and ends on Wednesday with open sessions on Thursday .