Daniel el detective – Simpli-Guide on CD
This Simpli-Guide is simply a guide to using the book in your classes. Don’t feel pressured to use every activity or even ask every question in the guide. As the expert of your classroom, you decide which of the resources to use in the ways you see fit.
This Simpli-Guide includes:
- Teacher Tips and Skills, plus other ideas like:
– Ideas for upper levels
– How to use Teacher “cheat sheets”
– Got questions? How to PQA
– Using PictureTalk (and pictures for each chapter)
– Getting Mileage Out of Novels
– Extension ideas
- Teacher “cheat sheets” for each chapter
- Chapter Quizzes, a Final Assessment and Additional assessment ideas
- Non-fiction article about Spain and La Tomatina
- Grading Rubrics for speaking/writing
Simpli-Guide is also available as a Download.
ABOUT THE BOOK – Daniel el detective
Unique Word Count 150 – Total Word Count 4,700 – Ideal for Level 1
Daniel lives in Spain and dreams of becoming a detective like Sherlock Holmes. He receives a ticket for La Tomatina, a famous tomato throwing festival, and he can’t wait to go with his friends. When Daniel wakes up in the morning, he discovers his ticket is missing! Will Daniel be able to put together the clues to find the missing ticket and attend La Tomatina?
Very engaging! Perfect for beginners.
Available as an Audio Book as well!