Berto y sus buenas ideas- Simpli-Guide on CD
This Simpli-Guide is simply a guide to using the book in your classes. Don’t feel pressured to use every activity or even ask every question in the guide. As the expert of your classroom, you decide which of the resources to use in the ways you see fit.
This Simpli-Guide includes:
- Teacher Tips and Skills, plus other ideas like:
- Ideas for upper levels
- How to use Teacher “cheat sheets”
- Got questions How to PQA
- Using PictureTalk (and pictures for each chapter)
- Getting Mileage Out of Novels
- Extension ideas
- Teacher “cheat sheets” for each chapter
- Chapter Quizzes, a Final Assessment and Additional assessment ideas
- Non-fiction articles
- Grading Rubrics for speaking/writing
Unique Word Count 200 – Total Word Count 2,500 – Ideal for Level 1
Berto lives in Madrid, Spain. His best friend is Paquita. Poor Berto has one big problem, he does not like school. He does not like to study. He does not like to do homework. He does not even like his teachers. In fact, his teachers are really odd. Fortunately, Berto has a lot of good ideas. He can think of many fun and exciting things to do rather than going to school.
Very engaging! Perfect for beginners.
Level 1, Elementary, Middle School